REQUIREMENTS FOR EXCLUSIVE SERVICE CONNECTION APPLICATION
Pls. submit the following documents at the MSD-ISD ,CAGELCO II Main Office, Macanaya District, Aparri, Cagayan .
- Letter of Intent (addressed to the General Manager & CEO)
- Authorization Letter from the Company, Institution/Organization being represented.
- Two (2) Copies of Electrical Plan duly approved by a Professional Electrical Engineer (PEE)
- Proposed Monthly Contracted Demand (KW) and ENERGY (KWH)
- Pictures for Service Entrance Installation, Protective Devices and Building (2 copies each)
- Photocopy of two(2) Valid Identification Cards (Company ID, SSS/GSIS, PRC, Driver’s License)
- Customer ID Picture (2X2)
Secure the following documents from:
LGU (duly signed and approved by the Municipal Engineer)
- Electrical Permit
- Certificate of Final Inspection (CFEI)
CAGELCO II (Sub-Office Concerned)
- Transformer Clearance for New Connection
PROCEDURE IN THE APPLICATION FOR EXCLUSIVE SERVICE CONNECTION:
- STEP 1: Secure all required documents and submit to the Institutional Services Department– Member Services Division at the CAGELCO II Main Office, Aparri, Cagayan
- STEP 2: Committee Interview with the Institutional Services Department Manager (ISDM), Finance Retail Services Department Manager (FRSDM), Technical Services Department Manager (TSDM), Internal Auditor
- STEP 3: Proceed to the Technical Department for evaluation of application (determine transformer & power REQUIREMENTS) , computation of Bill of Materials (BOM) and preparation of the Power Supply Agreement (PSA) for approval of the General Manager & CEO
*CAGELCO II offers transformer lease for exclusive service connection subject to transformer rental agreement.
- STEP 4: Upon approval of the PSA, applicant shall pay the approved Bill of Materials to the Coop Cashier.
- STEP 5: The technical department shall prepare the material requirements to be withdrawn by technical crew.
- STEP 6: Preparation and Approval of Turn-On Order and withdrawal of Materials
- STEP 7: Execution of Turn-On Order